Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wonderful Weekend Away!


Weekend before last we drove to a town a couple hours away to visit some friends.  We had the most marvelous time!  On the way there we utilized the dvd player/tv in our new vehicle to watch a movie.  This picture is a sight I am not used to yet, but I'm glad we have the option of watching a movie when/if we really want to!

We went to a family fun center on Saturday, with go-carts, laser tag, and lots and lots of arcade games.   I played Guitar Hero for the first time, with son L, and though it's not a game I want my children to be exposed to very often, I have to admit that it was fun!  I totally rocked it.  We played laser tag as a family, and that was fun too!  Thank you M and L!




The children played together beautifully, and had SUCH a good time.  Other kids' toys always seem so much better than yours, right?  Hubby and I enjoyed the change of scenery and routine, and had a wonderful time visiting with our friends.













When it was time to go, no-one wanted to leave.  That's always a sign of a good time!

1 comment:

votemom said...

hooray!
this post made me smile and be thankful for so many things.