Thursday, May 1, 2008

Overheard.....

Okay, just one more. And I will admit this one is completely self-serving. I just have to write it down for the ages, before I forget. It was a sweet moment. :-)

5 year old C, as I was standing in his doorway tonight after praying with him and tucking him into bed: "You know, you are like the prettiest girl that I seen in my whole entire life!"

And lest my head get too big with that wonderful compliment, his roommate, 7 year old L said: " Yes, you're kindof fat in your belly 'cause you didn't lose enough weight after all those babies, but other than that you're doing pretty good!"

4 comments:

votemom said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!
oh my gosh that is soooo funny!!!!!

my almost 14 yr old told me recently that i wasn't the least bit overweight and why did i think i was?

oh i love that boy!

Renee said...

Oh, that's too funny!

I just love your family!

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious! C's comment is just the sweetest thing!!

Anonymous said...

That is great!!!! Children are so open with their thoughts! Sometimes too open!!