Friday, November 27, 2009

A Twist on Black Friday Shopping - UPDATE

It worked!!!!! I went straight up to the customer service counter, which was empty even though the store itself was filled with shoppers, asked for my price adjustment, and in less than 30 seconds it was done! Whoo-hoooo!!!!!

And even better, when I bought the item a few days ago I signed up for a Target Red Card (which I never plan to use again) which gave me a 10% discount on my purchase. This discount more than paid for the 4 GB memory card I bought to go with the item I purchased! So I got a $140 item for $86 and the memory card for "free"!

And I got to sleep in today.

I am so psyched.

I'm also really excited for this to be opened at Christmas. :-) It will essentially be our oldest son's only gift, and he has been longing for one of these for at least two years. I can't wait to see his reaction!