Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 18th Anniversary To Us!!!!

18 years ago..... younger, more idealistic, madly in love, dreaming of the future.....

And today......


older, wiser, more realistic, still madly in love, dreaming different dreams for the future.

I am so thankful for these last 18 years with my hubby! Through the joys, hardships, sorrows, and dailyness that make up life, the commitment we made to each other has been a constant. I love you, sweetheart.

We are going OUT to a new restaurant for dinner tonight. I am so excited!! First time out to eat alone since some friends sent us on a date for my birthday 11 months ago. Thank you for the means to go out, Lord.

11 comments:

Loren Warnemuende said...

Happy Anniversary, Pam! You guys still look great :) . I'm so thankful for my marriage, that though the dreams have shifted, and reality isn't the road I thought it would be, God is still so faithful and Kraig and my love for each other is still so strong. I don't ever want to go back to the beginning! I have a feeling you're saying the same.

lahbluebonnet said...

Congratulations! How neat! It's been years since dh has taken me out.
Blessings,
Laurie

Beth in Texas said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! How exciting to be going out.

Dana Leeds said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

lazy susie said...

Happy anniversary again! Love the old and new pics. Such a lovely couple, now and then.

votemom said...

that is a really, really great picture of you two - i hope it's framed and displayed. you both look really relaxed and happy in it!

(i'm referring to the candid, current shot)

what restaurant? be sure and report!

Lona said...

Congratulations, you two! I love both photos, as well as the photo of your children in the upper right corner.

May God continue to bless you with love and years...

Teacher/Mom said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful bride you were! And are! Your sweet spirit shines in both of these photos. May the LORD give you another 18 years to treasure one another. Blessings.

Marsha said...

Happy *18th* anniversary, dear friend! That's a special one, if ya ask me. Praising God for all He has been and done for and through you and your beloved in all of these years.

Love, Marsha

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Loved the pictures! Ya'll look wonderful and being happily in love is a very sweet blessing!!!

I hope y'all had a great time out tonight!

Blessings
Leslie

Jennifer said...

LOVE your wedding photo! Gorgeous! It's Jan. 12 - so I hope you HAD a wonderful evening out. May the Lord bless you with many more wonderful years together.