Sunday, December 1, 2013
10 things I'm thankful for on Thanksgiving Day.......
1. The ability to sleep 12 people all in BEDS! (our 4 boys had to share one room all week...can you say "party"?)
2. Cooperative children who helped clean! Fingerprints on walls finally gone...
3. The joy of seeing my children have FUN with their cousins.
4. Helpers in the kitchen, and so much good food to eat.
7. That my husband's parents are still with us, and healthy enough to share Thanksgiving with us.
8. For our official potato masher!
9. For each person around our table(s).
10. For my husband.