Sunday, December 1, 2013

5 things I'm thankful for (Wednesday)....

1.  For my sister-in-law and niece and nephews who were able to come from out of state to be with us for Thanksgiving, and to attend the funeral of our aunt.  Such a treat to have them here!

2.  For cooperative children who helped clean the house today.

3.  For the means to purchase and cook good food.  We are so, so, so blessed.  So much of the world went hungry this week.  I often wonder who are we, that we should be born in America and have the opportunities and privileges that we have?

4.  For the Schwan's truck..... and pre-made pies!

5. I mentioned this before, but I am thankful that our two youngest boys have found something they love and are experiencing success at (with their tae kwon do tournament trophies!).


No comments: