Saturday, June 13, 2015

Graduation Sunday

After knowing all year that graduation events were coming, they somehow snuck up on me, emotionally.  I was just not prepared for all the feelings graduation season would bring, and mixed in with the excitement and the happiness, the sense of loss I would feel when it was all over (more on that later).

There have been SO MANY special moments during these last two weeks, and I have been trying to just store them up and treasure them in my heart.

On Graduation Sunday at our church they had the high school worship band lead in worship, and this was led by our son G!  I am so thankful that my parents were here from Washington to worship with us that day!



Daughter G received a certificate from the high school youth pastor.

 

It was the first of many special days.  What a wonderful way to begin graduation season, with worship!


No comments: