Saturday, July 14, 2018

Family Outing

 As the children become young adults, I am finding it more difficult to get us all together for family outings, or even for family dinners.  I am happy to be with whoever is here, but my mama's heart is happiest when all the children are together, and engaging happily with one another.  So it was a delight to spend an evening together this past week!  Daughter G and son L were not able to join us until ice cream at the end of the evening, but it was a joy to be together!

We started the evening with a frisbee competition in the park.





Then we watched "Avengers: Infinity War" at a cheap theater, and then we went out for ice cream!





I know these times are going to become more and more rare, so I soak up every moment that we are together!

No comments: