Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First MOPS night

Tonight was our first night back at MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). It was so fun to see all the returning moms again and to meet several new ones! We have 6 new moms registered so far for our evening MOPS, which is nearly one fourth of our total number. I love, love, love MOPS. I love the great food, the instant connection with mothers who can understand potty training woes, and (for lack of a better word) the energy in the room from all these women who are mostly much younger than myself! We have four, yes FOUR pregnant moms in our group (so far!), so we are definitely growing! I love reaching out to others with God's love and being encouraged by others in my parenting.

I was a little nervous as this was my first night as the coordinator. But I think my part went well. It was such a team effort, and everyone did their job SO well. I am really looking forward to a great year.

4 comments:

votemom said...

you are right - it went VERY well!

BlessingintheBattle said...

I think that it could not have gone better! Well done!

Lona said...

Glad to hear it went well, Pam!

Targetshopper: said...

It was a great night!