Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy 25th Anniversary Greg and Gayle!!

In the midst of my parents' 50th wedding anniversary celebration my sister and her husband celebrated their 25th. The actual day came and went with no fanfare so my parents decided to throw them a surprise picnic party with about 40 of their closest friends. They were genuinely surprised and it was a big success!! Since my husband and I met at their wedding, this was an anniversary of sorts for us as well (too bad my husband is back home ~ I miss him terribly!!) Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people!



Their family minus their oldest son.


With Greg's grandparents, who have been married SIXTY SEVEN YEARS, isn't that amazing and wonderful??!!


The bride and groom with both sets of parents.

1 comment:

lahbluebonnet said...

Wow! How neat!
Blessings,
Laurie