Friday, June 11, 2010

Overheard.....

This exchange happened after tucking Little Man into bed last night, as I was about to leave the room:

Little Man: "I like your look, you know, with breasts on your front. Cuz if you didn't have breasts you would look bad."

Me, somewhat surprised: "Well, thank you. I like having breasts too."

Little Man: "It's good you have them because it's the only way for you to feed your babies! And if you didn't have them you would look really weird."

Me: "If I didn't have breasts I would be flat in front."

Little Man: "Well, not really flat. I don't want to say 'fat' but you'd still have a big tummy."


Ah yes. Thank you for pointing that out!

11 comments:

emma said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teacher/Mom said...

Fell off the chair! Tummy hurts! Your fault!

votemom said...

so hysterical - oh my goodness!

lazy susie said...

Oh, Pam! I don't think that I'm ever going to forget this one! And I know you aren't either.

Unknown said...

Don't you just love it when kids point 'those' areas out??? LOL!

Beth in Texas said...

I had a FB post about a similar comment a few weeks ago but it was the DP and FM#3 discussing me. FM#3 said my Mii on the Wii looked fat and the DP, very matter of factly said, well that's because mom IS or something like that. I showed your post to my Beloved and he said "you know, with kids, you get what you get." But he let out an ooh, as in that's gotta hurt before his comment.s

Jennifer said...

oh no!

Kristenph said...

ROFLOL! Hilarious. Kids love to point things out like that. My 8 year old son likes to pat and poke my arms and say "squishy".

Targetshopper: said...

remind me again why we teach our kids to be honest!?!? :) LittleMan is hilarious!

Nancy said...

OMG...way too funny! kids definitely say the darndest things!

lahbluebonnet said...

I can't believe you put this on a blog! LOL I have a doozy from when my son was 1, but I'm not about to post it!
Blessings,
Laurie