Saturday, March 19, 2011

Emotions

Sad to miss my friend's wedding in England. Happy to view it via skype. Happy to know that my parents and sisters were there. Sad that I was not. So happy for my friend! Happy to go to a homeschool book fair and look at materials. Overwhelmed at making a high school plan for our daughter. Peaceful knowing that God has a plan for her and for our home school. Frustrated there was not the cash enough (today) to buy more of what we needed for next year. Happy that the money will be available for these purchases before September. Happy to have the family I have, and the life I have, here. Sad to miss so many moments with my family of origin. Thankful for my husband, and for his new job. Frustrated already at his long work hours. Missing my (miscarried) babies. Thankful for the five sweet children who are here.

Happy, sad, thankful, frustrated, overwhelmed, peaceful, nostalgic, regretful. So many emotions in one day......

2 comments:

votemom said...

(hug)

Marsha said...

Hugs and prayers, dear friend. And lots of love...