Thursday, November 3, 2011

What Happens when Your Children get the Camera

Here is the picture I took of son C and Little Man having their daily time together one day last week.


I left the room for a few minutes, and later found these on my camera:









Do you think you got that from all angles? Would you like to see more? (yes, there were more!)

Last month I couldn't understand why my camera card got full so fast because I had just moved all the pictures off, only to check and find about 50 pictures of a bionicle in various poses AND several movies of said bionicle! haha

4 comments:

Teacher/Mom said...

The fact that you can post the pictures your kids take when they get your camera leads me to believe you have nothing to worry about.

Targetshopper: said...

haha! I love these!! These are actually really good pictures and make me laugh because I always find extra pics on my camera too.

Dawn Michelle said...

what a surprise to find! :)

emma said...

hahaha