Monday, March 10, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 10 - Hands


These pics are a little blurry because I had to zoom in so much to take them, but these are four generations of hands... my grandma's, my mom's, mine, and my daughter G's, when she was four months old.  I love how each hand tells a story.  Hands have always been fascinating to me, and these hands in particular are just so dear.  My Grandma's hand, obviously old, worn by years of use... and daughter G's hand, so obviously young, with her cute baby fat making pudgy lines, still learning to grasp, with years of use yet ahead.  Mine and my mom's hands somewhere in the middle between those two extremes!

These are the faces behind the hands.  It was the only time my Grandma and daughter G were able to meet face to face on this earth, and it brings back a flood of happy memories.


No comments: