Thursday, March 6, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 6 - From a High Angle


This is the view out my bedroom window.  It has been the same for over three months.  I really look forward to it being greener.

This is the view down our basement stairs.  It does not look inviting, this I know.  Son G's desk is at the bottom, and just around the corner is our delightful school room which I love.  The molding leaning up against the wall and the box of preschool stuff on the floor need to find better homes, and they will eventually.  Don't judge me. :)


THIS is the view from son C's top bunk!


And this one is just to prove that I actually hauled my fat hiney up to the top bunk to take a picture!  My younger two boys thought it was great fun to have me up there, and I decided I need to do it more often, but probably with shoes on so the rungs don't kill my feet.


No comments: