Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy 90th Birthday!!!!

My amazing father in law turned 90 a few days ago, and we had a big party for him yesterday afternoon at my brother in law's house. You would never think he was 90 if you met him in real life. He is healthy, smart, and still has a great sense of humor! He has had such interesting chapters to his life so far, and I love to hear his perspective on the past. Happy Birthday dad!

My brother in law lives on a couple acres out in the country....our children were in seventh heaven! If you look closely you can barely make out a blue blur about halfway up this tree. That would be my son G. I had a little freak out moment when I realized how high off the ground he was, but took my cue from my hubby who was completely unconcerned. How is it that so many boys survive to adulthood???

All my father-in-law's offspring. My hubby and I are on the far left. Behind us is my brother in law, owner of the house. The blond woman on the far right is one of my sisters in law, and the woman directly beneath her (with elbow on knee) is the other one (her hubby - my other brother in law - is on the top far right in black). My in laws are in the middle of course, and all the rest are the 10 grandchildren. Great team work on the party everyone!!

No comments: