Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Virus

Well, I just finished rocking Little Man back to sleep, after cleaning him and his bed. Second child to get sick in less than 24 hours. I think we have a virus in the house. He managed to vomit straight down onto his bed so it was much easier to clean up. Rocking him to sleep was incredibly sweet. I rocked and listened to his lullaby music and kissed him and remembered....."pondering all these things in my heart". It was a precious ending to this day of remembering (minus the vomit of course!).

4 comments:

Beth in Texas said...

I am so sorry. I hate stomach viruses! You are a much better mom through them than I am. :-)

Teacher/Mom said...

Sorry to hear you've got this going around. We have this usually once a year - I can handle that. I just wait until it's all done and then call up my neighbor and ask to borrow their carpet and upolstry shampooer. My kids carry around buckets, but have a horrible aim. We had the bunk bed experience once too. We asked them to switch beds. The one on the bottom didn't want to - until we explained why. Then she scrambled to the top very fast! May God heal you all and prevent it from spreading to the Nurse! Blessings.

Lona said...

Oh, honey. Prayed for it to stop here...

karen said...

Do you know about the tip here http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeschooling/ on April 8? I like reading about what you are teaching..it looks like fun!