Saturday, July 11, 2009

And singing again!!!

My husband gets to come to Washington with us in a couple weeks!!!!! He was given a frequent flier ticket. So he will be flying separately from us and returning home earlier than us, but he will BE THERE! And we will be ALL together with my ancestrals for a WEEK! I am so excited!

Thank you, Lord. You know how much my husband needs a change of scenery and a break from the constant pressure of the job search. Please use this time to recharge his batteries in every way. Help him to be refreshed in body, mind, and spirit, and give him the daily courage and strength he needs to face the turmoil without and the turmoil within. Keep his mind focused on TRUTH. What a gift this ticket is. Thank you. I love you, Lord.

7 comments:

votemom said...

i am happy for all of you pam! when is your trip?

lazy susie said...

Jolly good! What a memorable trip it will be!

lahbluebonnet said...

Amen!
Blessings,
Laurie

emma said...

yeah that's pretty much awesome!

Marsha said...

Amen!
Hugs, Marsha

Teacher/Mom said...

Sing with me now,
"Our God is an Awesome God,
He reigns from heaven above,
with wisdom, power and love
our God is an awesome God!"

Can't wait to hear how it all goes.
Blessings.

Beth in Texas said...

I've been praying that he could go and that if the opportunity came up, he wouldn't feel like he needed to stay at home and look for a job. I think the change of scenery will be great for him! So very, very happy for you guys.