Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving ~ 2012


For a country in which a day was set aside for giving thanks and praise to God, and for a home in which to gather for this purpose, Lord I thank you.


Making schnetken (sp?) with the leftover pie dough!
 
For loved ones that gather together, and for traditions that help glue our family together, Lord I thank you.




For good food to eat, and the means to purchase and cook this food, Lord I thank you.



For the gift of life, so that I can enjoy another Thanksgiving with those I love, Lord I thank you.


Gathering in a circle after dinner and sharing what we are thankful for.


 Our "niece" Hailey!
 

My mother in law, sister in law, and nephew.

 My hubby and his dad.



For family, both near and far, and those who are family by the blood of Christ we both claim, Lord I thank you.



Watching funny youtube videos!


For laughter and silliness and good, clean fun, Lord I thank you.




Fixing Hailey's hair with every scrunchy and bow in the house!



For your great love, which covers a multitude of sins, and for your GREATNESS, which is over and under and around us all, Lord I thank you.

No comments: