Saturday, February 9, 2008

Co-op

Our son L had to stay home from co-op yesterday due to a fever and sore throat, but here are some shots of everyone else. This first one is 5 year old C in his grammar rocks class (he's the one in the red shirt, leaning over). They were learning about interjections yesterday and the teacher had her teenage son walk into the room and say, "Wow! What a great class!". Then her other son walked in and say, "Hey! You guys are great!". C really does know what an interjection is now!


Our son G in his art class:

Little Man, sitting on his carpet square in the preschool room, playing the bells!

One of the classes our daughter G is taking is a Little House on the Prairie class. Yesterday they learned about what a typical Christmas was like for Laura and her family - they ate sweet potato and each received a candy cane. That would have likely been the only present for pioneer children!

Meanwhile, I was too busy running around the gym to have anyone take a picture of me! :-) My junior gym class combined with the older kids gym class, and we played large group games for 45 minutes. I ran around (literally) most of that time, so that was my workout for the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to little man's curly hair? I miss it! Maybe all your snow is making it go strait. Sounds weird, but I know this from experience! Love to all