Monday, February 25, 2008

Still sick

This is mostly to let my parents know that I am still sick, and son G and daughter G are sick too. I don't know if we are passing around the same germs, or what, since I think I got it from them last week and then they seemed to be better for awhile.

We are doing school today because everyone is bored to tears and needs me to give them constructive stuff to do! One of the constructive things that son C is doing is wiping down all the doorknobs and lightswitches. I am wiping down the computer mouse, the phone, and the tv remote. We are taking our vitamins. :-)

In the eternal scheme of things this is not a big deal, but please pray that we are all well by the end of this week. I want to be healthy for my trip to Dallas, and I want the children to be well for daddy. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm praying!
Blessings,
Laurie

Susanne Barrett said...

Praying for all of you to get well soon, Pam! May you be feeling 100% when it's Dallas-time later this week!