Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Changed my blog settings

To my dear readers, I have changed my blog settings to no longer allow anonymous comments. This means that you will need to create a (free) blogger account before being able to leave a comment. When I started this blog nearly a year ago, it was primarily for long distance family and friends to keep up with our daily lives, and I tried to make things as easy as possible for those of my relatives who are not computer saavy to be able to leave comments. During this past year my blog readership has grown considerably and there are many readers that I do not "know". Most of you are read only guests, and that is fine! (though I welcome your comments and would love the opportunity to get to "know" you!) Most of the faithful few who comment on a regular basis already have blogger accounts, so this change will not affect them.

While I do welcome negative feedback, as long as it's honest and thoughtful, I do want to know who is leaving it. So no more anonymous comments. Sorry for the inconvenience! :-)

No comments: