Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Our son L has been loving the two super soakers he got for his birthday, but really, how much fun is it when there are only 2 super soakers and 5 children? So we went to the store and bought 3 more. NOW the fun really starts!! I realized after I loaded these pictures that our son C's suit was riding pretty low, so I apologize for the brief immodest "flashes".


Our kiddie pool was the re-loading area. It cracked me up to hear Little Man yelling, "I'm out of ammo! Don't shoot me while I re-load!"

2 comments:

Beth in Texas said...

The words that FM#1 will hear in his mind over and over again will be me saying "Pull your pants up," "Pull your bathing suit up," "Go put on a belt," or the equivalent. That skinny, skinny boy can't keep anything on his body and is oblivious to things falling down. :-)

Looks like the kids are having fun! Not sure I want to pull them out at home w/ a dog who will get wet and very stinky as a result.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day in the sun!