Monday, June 30, 2008

10,000th visitor!!

Sometime during the day today, my visitor ticker quietly passed the 10,000 mark. The 10,000th visitor was someone from Washington state, and their internet service provider is clearwire. I *think* I know this visitor personally, but I'm not positive. If you are from WA and your isp is clearwire, please send me an email at gglc_pam@yahoo.com. I have a gift for you!!!! This email account is my junk email (so I don't mind sharing it publicly), but I will be sure to check for your message. If this person is not who I think it is, but you are willing to give me an address to send your free gift to, please email me anyway!

Thank you, dear readers, for visiting my blog. When I started blogging it was primarily to share our daily lives with faraway relatives and friends, but God has allowed it to encourage others that I will probably never meet face to face. For this I praise Him! If there is any good or any encouragement here, it is God's grace.

So everyone do a happy dance and we'll imagine a really fun online party to celebrate this milestone!!!

2 comments:

targetshopper said...

Congratulations!!! I really enjoy reading your blog very much and am thankful that we can stay connected this way.

Also, I LOVE the pictures from the cottage. Looks like you had a terrific time.

lahbluebonnet said...

Oh what fun! Well congratulations to the mystery person!
Blessings,
Laurie