Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Being Nostalgic

I was going to post a few "then and now" pics of our Little Man for his birthday, but I remembered that I had done that last year. So I went and looked and sure enough, last year I was saying the same things I'm saying this year. Where does the time go????!!!?? This last year just FLEW by (remind me of that next time I'm discouraged about a stage one of my children seems to be stuck in, okay?). For your viewing pleasure, here is the link to a photo gallery of our Little Man that I originally posted last year:

http://journeyingwithjoy.blogspot.com/2007/12/happy-third-birthday.html

A cute thing from his birthday two days ago: we had told him the night before that since he had been born early in the morning, when he woke up he would officially already be 4. He seemed excited about that, but when he woke up the next morning and we said, "happy birthday to our 4 year old!" he got very upset and insisted that he wouldn't be 4 until he ate his birthday cake! We didn't eat cake until evening, so he spent the whole day saying he was "almost 4" and after he took one bite of cake he said "now I'm 4." So funny!

No comments: