Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New 'Do May Be a Thing of the Past

Well, those of you who asked to see my new hairstyle may have to be disappointed! So far I have not been able to re-create it, and my efforts this morning left me with a frizzy mess that looks rather horrid. I didn't have the right tools or the right "product". I wish I'd taken before/after pics right away! You'll have to be patient or I'll have to go back and have another lesson in how to fix my hair. Or both. I love it regardless because my gray is covered and the bushy-ness is gone. And if I don't try to do something different, it will curl nicely in my former style. So, we shall see! Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

votemom said...

awww sorry. i hate when i can't re-create what my hairdresser does. such is my life. i never know how my hair is going to turn out from one day to the next.

but i'm glad you are enjoying the fresh color. that's always a boost for me.

lahbluebonnet said...

Oh how sad! I am never able to duplicate what they do in the salon. One time they gave me the most adorable curls. I use the same product but I can't get the same look. At least you got your hair colored and that will stay for awhile! Maybe they will do a consultation with you to help you out.

I thought of something that might be helpful for you. I had a friend who was on a budget. She found a way to have her hair done for free. Some salons have shows and need hair models to advertise their techniques and products. She was going grey and they colored her hair and gave her a cute do. I think she found it in the want ads.
Blessings,
Laurie