Thursday, January 29, 2009

Taking Off for a Couple Days

A dear friend has graciously paid my registration to attend a writer's conference, so we are heading out this afternoon and will be gone for two nights. I am so excited!! This is professional development and friend time all rolled into one! Please pray for safety as we drive, for the Lord to meet with us together, and for my husband and children back home. I have never been away from all of my children at the same time for two nights before. Ever. So my mama's heart is sad and I know I will miss them. If you think of my hubby Friday morning, say a prayer for him as he teaches my co-op classes for me! "See" you on Saturday!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

How exciting! Where is the conference?

Pam said...

Rebekah, I don't want to say on my blog, but it was a largish conservative city in our state about 3 hours away. :-)

SO wonderful! I had an amazing time and learned so much!