Monday, July 26, 2010

Call me crazy...

but I went swim suit shopping (for myself) with all the children. And was successful!

It was evident this summer that my 10 years old at least suit was no longer suitable for public viewing. So on Friday afternoon, mere hours before leaving for the cottage, we made a run to Target and I checked out the suits. I found one top in my size that looked pretty modest, so I sat the kids down outside the fitting rooms, dashed in and tried it on. It fit and was marked down to $17.99. I bought it and home we went! Most painless swimsuit shopping trip I've ever had! Who knew??

Today's trip to the grocery store on the other hand.....not so painless.

It was definitely a "Monday".

(so thankful tomorrow's Tuesday!)

1 comment:

Targetshopper: said...

Wow, I am impressed! Quick, painless, and a great price too!!