Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Devastated

Dear, dear friends of mine learned devastating news yesterday. My heart is broken for them. Such a difficult, sorrowful road God has asked them to walk. I don't get it and I don't like it. It isn't at all what I would choose for them. BUT, I know that God loves them more than they can imagine and I know that God is faithful. I am clinging to this truth and praying they will as well. And when they are too tired to cling any longer, that God would hold them fast to Himself.

Also yesterday the moms in our little homegrown real life co-op met together to plan the writing portion of our co-op for this coming year. My children were so happy to see their co-op friends again! The children swam and laughed and played in the yard all afternoon. It was odd and bittersweet to see their joy and know that at the same time my friends were experiencing such grief.

If the Lord brings them to mind, will you please pray for my friends? Thank you.

No comments: