Thursday, July 22, 2010

Doesn't this look cozy?

In preparation for our camping vacation coming up soon, a couple of the children have gotten new sleeping bags. They are so excited about these bags!! They have been playing in them, reading in them every afternoon, and of course listening to stories in them too.

I love this picture because I love it that my husband reads out loud to us almost every night. We have worked our way through the Chronicles of Narnia and are listening to The Last Battle now. My husband does all the different voices, and his British accent is quite good! Jolly good actually. ;-)

2 comments:

lahbluebonnet said...

I still have my first sleeping bag that I got to choose myself when I was 4. It's my favorite of any I've used/had.
Blessings,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

I love these little updates on you guys' lives :) And I love that you read out loud! Some of my fondest memories are of mom and dad reading aloud to Nate and me :)