Thursday, August 12, 2010

More Scenes and Snippets from Camping


Here is the inside of our tent with everyone awake. Little Man and son C fit very nicely next to me and hubby's bed with the older 3 children tapering their feet down to where the tent was not tall enough to stand up in. There was a curtain that we could untie to hang between our bed and their space. At the foot of our bed, out of the picture, there was about 4 feet of stand up space ~ plenty of room for me and hubby's bags and a walk way to the children's beds.

Having fun in the clubhouse. We spent one afternoon here while I did laundry and my husband searched for used vehicles using the clubhouse's veeeeery slow dial up (we ended up finding and purchasing one off Craig's List! Whoo-hoo!!!).




Our beautiful, contemplative daughter.


On our last day at the campground we played putt-putt before packing up to go to the cottage for the weekend. The children insisted on keeping score, and I won!!! For my prize I received 6 sloppy kisses from each member of the family and a chocolate bar (actually, everyone got chocolate bars, but I was the only one who got the sloppy kisses!). :-)




1 comment:

lahbluebonnet said...

I used to love so many things about camping like Dinty Moore beef stew and biscuits...but Curt always wanted gourmet. Hmmm...
Blessings,
Laurie