Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Update!

Great news: My husband was able to work out the glitch with unemployment today. It was as we thought, and once they cleared out the "old" account with the judge's ruling, they were able to show us as eligible and enrolled with a "new" account. (ugh - I hate needing unemployment and yet I'm so very thankful for it!) We will get 4 weeks' worth of unemployment benefits all at once in a couple of days!! Grocery store here I come!

More great news: One of the interviews my husband had last week has led to a second interview on Wed at the client's location. Please pray!

Thank you friends! And thank you Lord!

6 comments:

Darla said...

I'm so happy for you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers.

Lona said...

Praise the Lord! (Prayed for the interview just now.)

votemom said...

just thanking Him tonight for all He is to all of you. and so grateful you know and love Him.

does that make sense? i'm tired. but it's from the bottom of my heart.

Leslie said...

Praying that the interview goes well and that he is a perfect fit for the job! So glad for this answered prayer! (((Pam)))

Targetshopper: said...

hooray hooray hooray! I love coming here and seeing all of this good news! Praying for Wednesday!!

Angela said...

That is fantastic! Praise God!