Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Laser Tag Party!

Our two May birthday boys had a combined laser tag birthday party last night that was super fun!!  Son L was adament that I play too, and I was only too happy to oblige.  If you have never played laser tag, you are missing out!! 



And I know that this post is supposed to be about them, but can I just say that my aim and accuracy improved by 100% between the first and second games??  And that I was *not* the one with the lowest score?  Yes, I am bragging.

Okay, back to the boys....




After the laser tag we came back home for cake and ice cream.....



Singing to son G..





And then to son L.




Happy Birthday to my two May boys!!

1 comment:

Teacher/Mom said...

While I've not done laser tag, I have done paint ball, however. And it was awesome, despite the fact that I did a nose dive into poison ivy and my face mask fell off and my face swelled up and turned red like a tomato. Happy birthday to your two handsome young men!