Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Today....

I took a shower. Yay!!

Worked on the mountain of laundry our day of sickness created.

Cleaned the kitchen. Mostly.

Scrubbed both toilets thoroughly.

Supervised school lite.

Read 6 chapters of "Sign of the Beaver" outloud. It's too good to put down!

Worked more on the mountain of laundry.

Realized I would not get my colonial dress sewn in time for our Thanksgiving feast at co-op this Friday.

Dispensed numerous cups of juice.

Rocked a feverish 2 year old (I don't think this is the same thing we all had).

Took a nap.

And now I'm off to bed! Good night.

2 comments:

votemom said...

well, if nothing else, you guys made a memory.

praying this morning starts off a little brighter.

take a nap!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I've been praying for you!
Blessings,
Laurie