Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yesterday I......

Taught my children

Took my daughter to piano

Took the boys to Subway for lunch

Went to church and made lots of copies of stuff for MOPS

Bought and wrapped two game prizes for MOPS

Taught my children some more

Made dinner

Did NO laundry!! (first laundry free day in a long time)

Laughed at my preschooler's cuteness

Marveled at how hard my older three worked on their schoolwork while I did MOPS stuff

Tried to "do something" with my hair, which is in desperate need of a cut

Realized I didn't have time to do anything with my hair before MOPS

Was reminded that it's not about me

Went to MOPS with clean but icky hair

Made a power point presentation for virtual co-op on Thursday morning

Fell into bed with a tired body and a thankful heart!

No comments: