Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm So Mad I'll.......

Today during C and Little Man's time together, they were very excited to make words on the fridge with these letter magnets. I smiled as I watched them skip up the stairs, and imagined son C feeling very important as he imparted his knowledge of phonics and blending to Little Man. What words would he come up with? What would they decide to write?

Imagine my surprise when I came upstairs about 15 minutes later to find this:



Truly a proud mama moment.

At least they remembered the period!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL!! I love it! Isn't that boys for you?!? Pretty impressive that he's got all of those words down already, though. :):)

Keri Harrison said...

Hysterical - love it! :)

Beth in Texas said...

Oh,my. That's boys for you isn't it?

lazy susie said...

It's kind of like the "Maman is an old hag and boys are stinky" message that was on my fridge one day.

Lona said...

Oh, Lord have mercy (snort, chuckle)!

Love it...

Marsha said...

Brings me a huge smile! I can just picture C's "buttons about to bust" ... and his momma's face!
~ Marsha

votemom said...

hahahahahahahahaaaaa!

Targetshopper: said...

so hilarious!!

Kristenph said...

LOL. This is so cute. Thanks for the chuckle this morning :)

www.homeschoolblogger.com/kristenph