Friday, August 24, 2007

Mammo Update

No lumps!! Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers! It hurt alot more than the first one, but it's over and it was good news, praise the Lord. Because the mammo showed nothing worrisome they canceled my breast u/s. I am still having discomfort/pain on that side (in the chest wall and armpit) but will follow up with my regular Dr next week concerning that.

Yippee, yippee, yippee!!! I had a wonderful time of praise and worship on the drive to the mammography center, and another time of thanksgiving on the way home. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Thank you for sharing the good news so quickly!

Anonymous said...

I've been out all day on errands and praying/thinking about you! I had to check for an update and...yippee! I've been through the recall before and yep it did hurt more the second time but all was well. Hope the pain is nothing. I'll be praying about that one!
Blessings,
Laurie

votemom said...

so glad to read this news at the end of my busy day. i've been gone for most of it so could not check sooner.

yes... God IS good. when the news is happy. and when the news is not.

i'm so glad He is CONSTANT and PERFECT.

enjoy your weekend.

BlessingintheBattle said...

YIPPEE!! What a great report. I am so thankful!

Anonymous said...

YES!!! I'm very thankful to hear the good news. Sorry you're still having some pain; maybe it's an infected gland (?) Praying for you, Rosie