Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Today's little daily things

Two year old A correctly used the word "ridiculous" today. He also pulled open my shirt, and hollered down "fire in the hole!" to my cleavage (don't ask me where he got that, I think it might be a boating phrase he picked up at the cottage this summer).

Seven year old L sounded out the words "wondering", "different", and "surprise" while he was reading to me today.

We started back to school today after taking yesterday off as a buffer day between vacation and real life. I am more tired today than I was yesterday. It was a good day, I have absolutely nothing to complain about, it was just looooong.

We are getting our new roof tomorrow. Our house is very happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL A is so funny! The things little boys come up with!
Blessings,
Laurie

votemom said...

oh how FUNNY!!!!!!!! is it possible he's heard Daddy shout that? just kidding ;o)

p.s. i have a cleavage story to tell you, but i have to do it in person.

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious and I am laughing out loud for real!! When K was younger he walked in on me changing (I was in a bra and pants) and he said, "mom, I can see your boulders." That was really funny considering how small I am!!

votemom: I want to hear your story too!

Anonymous said...

These stories are too funny. Yes, I have one of these stories from when ds was 1 that I can't share here! lol
Blessings,
Laurie