Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!!!


To my husband, my lover, my best friend:


Sixteen years ago today we became husband and wife. We had no idea what we were getting in for. And that's probably a good thing! :-) But even if I'd known, I would have still married you. I loved you then and couldn't imagine loving you more. I love you now and know that I will continue to love you more and more. We did not know what our future would hold, and now, 16 years into that future, I agree with God's assessment that "it was good." Whatever the future holds from here on out, I'm glad we're journeying together. I'm looking forward to our "weekend-not-away". You are my favorite person to spend time with!!

Happy Anniversary honey!

7 comments:

votemom said...

sixteen years! congratulations! hooray for commitment and God's grace.

you both look wonderful in your wedding portrait.

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous picture! Congratulations! Enjoy your weekend together.

Marsha said...

To the beautiful bride and handsome groom, blessings to the two of you as you embark on another year together.

With joy, Marsha

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh, how beautiful! I dreamed of a dress like that for my wedding. My parent's insisted I wear an everyday dress instead. Oh well. Praying blessings for you both. =)
Blessings,
Laurie

lazy susie said...

Congratulations!! You got married 12 days after I did. Doesn't it feel like forever? In a good way, of course!

Lona said...

Congratulations, dear friend. May God continue to grow your love for each other...

BlessingintheBattle said...

I love seeing wonderful couples celebrate wonderful days. Congratulations and prayers for many more to come!