Monday, January 28, 2008

I got a webkinz!!!

Our 7 year old son is totally into webkinz now. Huge. Big. He only has one (some of his friends have more than 20) but he takes it with him EVERYWHERE he goes, and loves to play the games at webkinz.com. So he decided that I would love one too, and since my birthday is coming up the end of February, he began saving his money and planning to buy me one.

Well, he couldn't wait until February. That money was just burning a hole in his pocket! So he and my hubby went out on Saturday and purchased one, and he gave it to me yesterday after church. It's a beagle dog and it's really cute! I did not discourage him from spending this money on me ($13) but instead am tickled that he wants to share his favorite thing with his mom.

I named the dog Maxi. I realized later that it sounds like a feminine product, but that was not my reason for naming it so! So if any of my friends have their own webkin also, let me know your username and I'll put you on my friends list! :-)


4 comments:

votemom said...

pam - that is a PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS picture. i think it deserves to be enlarged and framed and displayed prominently in your home. just beautiful.... in so many ways.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing! Such a sweet little guy! - your 7 yr. old that is! :) I just love that he saved his own money and like you said, wants to share his favorite thing with you. Just too cute. Though I do love to play Webkinz, I still don't have my own yet. sigh. Maybe for Valentine's Day!?

Lisa~ said...

Too cute! I do not have one because my daughter has enough to share w/ a small army! *Ü*

Have fun!!

Lisa from Loosethreads

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam! K & G are excited you are joining the Webkinz mania with one of your very own! Since I have actually bookmarked you now, the kids and I are enjoying keeping up with you! G says "Good choice, L!" I have that one too!
Kristin and the "cousins"