Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday's Thankful Things

I'm thankful I had a suspicious mole removed from my hand. It turned out to be pre - pre - melanoma. I have to watch and make sure another mole does not begin to return, and we should be okay. Otherwise I have to have a little surgery and have all the pigmentation in that area removed.

I'm thankful for an hour of alone time with our youngest last night while everyone else was at Awana. He didn't take a nap yesterday (ugh!) and needed some mommy time and an early bedtime. It was precious!

I'm thankful for the OT clinic we are involved with now, and for all the resources at my disposal for helping our child with SPD.

I'm thankful our tree has been taken down and all the needles vacuumed up. Our family room now seems twice as big!

I'm thankful for my friends.

I'm thankful for my family.

I'm thankful for two cars that are paid for and run reasonably well. Now that it's 2008 they are both officially in their second decade of life, but so far so good. Hopefully they won't experience much teenage rebellion!

I'm thankful for a day we can go outside today.

I'm thankful God loves me no matter what.

I'm thankful we homeschool.

I'm so thankful for God's word!

No comments: