1. The de-lish-ous (yes, I know that's misspelled) dinner brought to us by my friend S! The fruit salad, gone in one sitting. The fresh peppers, gone by the next day. Everyone had seconds. A few had thirds! Enough leftover spaghetti noodles to add to our meal tonight. My husband especially loved the beans (brand please?). Thank you, thank you, thank you!
2. That daughter H and I made it to counseling, when at first she refused to go.
3. For the grace God gave to get through the day. It was a hard day, but we made it. So, so thankful for grace.
4. For the roaring fire we had all evening. I so love having a fireplace!
5. For the good book I'm reading. I so love good books!