In these weeks leading up to Thanksgiving I challenged myself to think of five things each day that I am thankful for. I meant to start this last week, but got busy and forgot. So these are my 5 thankful things for last Saturday:
1. I'm thankful for our Costco membership!
2. I'm thankful for 2 hours alone with daughter G (at Costco!).
3. I'm thankful for the reasonably nice weather we had, allowing for one last mow of the yard.
4. I'm thankful for the pure joy son C felt at a friend's birthday party.
5. I'm thankful for the brilliant red tree around the corner.