I'm going to have to skip a few days because I let time get away from me and I just can't remember the details anymore! But here's what I'm thankful for from this past Saturday:
1. that son C and Little Man were able to go to their first tae kwon do forms tournament!
2. that they each WON their age division and got big huge trophies! (wow!! unexpected by all of us since they only do it once a week at our co-op)
3. for the kids belting out minecraft parodies in the car all the way home from the tournament. My husband and I were laughing so much!
4. for my kids. Each one! They are challenging to parent at various times, but they are amazing young people and I am so privileged to be their mom.
5. for a warm, dry house. When so many have lost their homes in typhoons and storms, I am truly grateful that my family is not suffering in the elements now that it has turned cold. Why them? Why not us? I don't know, but I am thankful.