1. My English class at our co-op. I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating. I love teaching, and I'm so thankful for the opportunity to do it with such an amazing group of students! I have all four high school grades in my class, but the juniors and seniors, especially, are just thoughtful, amazing thinkers. They have the potential to make such a great impact in their spheres of influence. I am grateful that our lives are intersecting.
2. Strength to do the afore-mentioned teaching on very. little. sleep. (teaching these kids kindof energizes me though!)
3. Leftover pizza for dinner. No cooking!
4. The 20 minute nap I got after returning home from co-op.
5. Children that are fun to hang out with!