1. for the life of my aunt, who is now near death. She is really my husband's aunt, but I claim her too. :) When I married into the family she was immediately warm and welcoming, and I have always appreciated that. She doted on my kids as if they were her own grandchildren. She will be deeply missed.
2. for extended family who comes alongside and rallies through a family trial.
3. for my husband. He is a rock.
4. for my friend, S. She makes the best dinners, and has given us such variety! There is nothing she has made that hasn't been loved by the whole family. This act of love and service to us makes my Mondays go so much more smoothly.
5. for the truth of God's Word and the hope of heaven!