Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Eggs and Easter Baskets

Easter morning! Here are the children with their Easter baskets, filled with some traditional candy as well as practical things like new underwear (I'm a mean mom) and socks, and pencils. This year I also found some small lego sets on sale, so the 3 middle boys got those as well. Little Man got a new Eric Carle book, and our daughter got a new watch.
Saturday evening, coloring Easter eggs! (I don't know why all these pictures look pink, but I guess it's appropriate!)



3 comments:

lazy susie said...

All of those boys in their little ties are absolutely precious! And a lovely big sis too!

Anonymous said...

Although we studied for Easter all week in devotions, I had been soooooooooooo busy, I didn't even think about getting the traditional chocolate cross until Sat! So I had to scavenge the shelves and get creative. My SI children, who were soooooooo used to a chocolate cross, didn't know what to make of gift bags full of an assortment of candy. For their chocolate specialty, I got Lindor hazelnut truffle ladybugs, which they adore in the yard. I thought they'd like that better than a chocolate bunny.
Blessings,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of all of them on the couch with their baskets. It reminds me of a few pictures from my childhood. Happy memories.