Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Overheard......

Auntie: Can I have a piece of your candy?

2 year old A: No, it's in my mouth.

Auntie: Where does it go after it's in your mouth?

A: It goes to my tummy.

Auntie: Where does it go after that?

A: It goes to my legs.

Auntie (suppressing laughter): Where does it go after it goes to your legs?

A: It goes into my socks.

Auntie: Can I take it out of your socks and eat it?

A: No, because it's in my mouth.


And later.......

5 year old C: I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it.

Sometimes I wonder if they carry the history role play a little too far??


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK ~ So here's mine:
(Timmy walking into the kitchen)
Mom: The kitchen is closed.

Tim (grinning): No it's not; I have a pass card.

The things they say just kill me! Good thing I'm so easily amused....

Love you lots!

Pam said...

Rosie,

Thanks for sharing that one! That made me laugh. It's so amusing the things they come up with, isn't it? And it sounds like you really need amusing this week.

Love you lots back!

Marsha said...

Don't you love the way their little minds work!?! And the things that stick in their minds! Thanks for reminding me of what little boys can come up with! Mine aren't so little anymore. It's a whole new world every day.

Hugs, Marsha