Monday, December 17, 2007

More fun in the snow

Daughter G in the fort she made. She is slowly digging out a tunnel by hand. You can see part of it in front of the shovel. It will curve around and come out where her head is in this picture. We have warned our children about snow cave-ins, so she is also making "windows" along the side every few inches.

Son G in his tunnel.



L taking a break from building his fort.

This red bucket makes wonderful battlements for snow forts!!

C was sidelined today with a fever, so he couldn't go enjoy the snow. I told him the snow would be here for a long time so he would get another chance! (please God, let me be right!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was in the 2nd grade, we had two snowfalls here believe it or not! Unfortunately, one of those times I was sick with a cold. I kept trying to reason with my mother, I probably would not get another chance to play in the snow for eons!!!! Mom wouldn't budge so I sat by my window mournfully watching everyone else have fun. Our next snow fall to play in was over 10' when I was in college, just an hour north of here! But your right with your son, at least he gets more snow opportunities!!! =)

Lona said...

Oh, how fun!