Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snowed in!

We awoke to a winter wonderland this morning! 8-10" fell overnight and it is predicted to snow all day with a total accumulation possible of 12-15"! Our children all exclaimed this morning when they saw it, "Oh! God answered our prayers!"

Church services were cancelled, so in a short time we will be having a family worship time. Right now everyone but me is outside getting the wiggles out! :-)



Here is A all bundled up to go out. Notice the duct tape to keep his mittens on? I tell you, duct tape truly does have a thousand different uses. (one of our other children is currently using it to get rid of warts - no kidding!) I think the expression on his face says it all, "mooooom, can you be done so I can go outside?"


4 comments:

votemom said...

fun pictures! and i would never have thot to use duct tape but i definitely WILL be using it later this afternoon after naps. i'll try to remember to shoot a picture.

Anonymous said...

My dc and dh would be jealous to see these pictures! I would love to be there as long as I could be warm! My mom says that WD-40 and duct tape hold the world together!
Blessings,
Laurie

Dody Kettler said...

Woohoo! Looks like Alaska my SS! Isn't it wonderful. Actually, you have more snow than we do this year, so far! LOL Enjoy it. We love it when it snows that much, means it is warmer here. Right now we are 0 with a windchill of nearly -35. When it is that cold we get no snow. Have a wonderful time. Your Alaskan sister!

Beth in Texas said...

Looks like fun and thanks for the tip about the duct tape. I have just the candidate for such treatment, if it gets cold enough.

Hope it's clear enough for you to get out from under and make your appointment.